Top-ranked national marketing conference series invites local marketers of all levels to explore 30+ sessions including a keynote by Wall Street Journal bestselling author and Marketing Prof’s Chief Content Office Ann Handley
MCLEAN, Va., July 13, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — WHAT
Digital Summit Atlanta is a two-day, in-person conference that showcases marketing industry thought leaders who will present the current trends in today’s marketing sector. From renowned global leaders – like Microsoft, TikTok, The Coca-Cola Company, The Atlanta Hawks, JPMorgan Chase and more – to local and regional experts, each 30-minute speaking session offers highly curated content formatted as an instructional “how to,” providing attendees with breakthrough strategies and actionable insights immediately applicable to their businesses. The conference is open to all levels of marketing personnel, from campus hires to industry professionals with 40+ years of experience.
For attendees seeking guidance for honing specific skills, Digital Summit also offers its signature 4-hour deep dive courses known as Masterclasses. This year, Digital Summit Atlanta will feature several Masterclasses led by premier thought leaders, including:
- “Burgers, Boxes, Briefs and Bachelor Degrees: Level up and Sell Anything with the Big 5 of Digital Marketing,” with Samantha Kermode, Investis Digital
- “Secrets of the Email Marketing Specialist,” with Jen Capstraw, Women of Email
Digital Summit Atlanta will feature speaker sessions from prominent brands including:
- “What You Can Learn About Digital B2B from 80’s TV,” presented by Ashley Sansett, Equifax
- “4 Tactics to Execute a Successful Omnichannel Marketing Campaign,” presented by Kate Lanier, Atlanta Hawks
- “Unlocking the Power of User-Generated Content,” presented by Steven Norris, Georgia Tech
- “Building a Successful Content Strategy on TikTok,” presented by Greg Weingarden, TikTok
- “The Digital Advertiser’s Guide to Privacy Maturity,” presented by John Lee, Microsoft
- “Commerce-First Content Creating Shoppable Moments Across Platforms,” presented by Kate James, The Coca-Cola Company
- “Don’t Delay Design: Understanding the Business Value of UX,” presented by Sharanya Ravichandran, JPMorgan Chase
Other notable presentations at Digital Summit Atlanta include:
- “Believe in the Data: Taking the Fear out of Google Analytics 4,” presented by Colleen Harris, Sincro
- “Purpose-Driven SEO: A Modern SEO Strategy that Any Company Can Apply,” presented by Dale Bertrand, Fire & Spark
- “From Influencers to Raving Fans: Building a Brand-Ambassador Program with Lasting Impact,” presented by Kate Weaver, Jackson Spalding
- “Migrating to GA4: How to Prepare Now for the Mandatory Transition,” presented by Janet Driscoll Miller, Marketing Mojo
- “The Schitt’s Creek Guide to Email That Converts,” presented by Jen Capstraw, Women of Email
- “The Transformative Power of Inclusive Content Marketing,” presented by Leigh George, Freedom
- “NextGen Marketing: How to Connect Authentically with Gen Z (and Why You Should),” presented by Brittany Ward (CreateCollabs.com) and Samantha Flynn (Junipr Public Relations)
The headlining keynote speaker at Digital Summit Atlanta will be Ann Handley, digital marketing and content expert, Wall Street Journal bestselling author and MarketingProfs’ Chief Content Officer.
To enable attendees to share ideas and insights after the sessions, Digital Summit Atlanta will also feature several networking opportunities including coffee breaks and catered lunches.
Digital Summit Series features an extensive network of standout sponsors who attend each Digital Summit conference on-site, offering innovative products and services for branding, merchandising, email and SEO marketing, marketing and advertising automation, digital communications, digital experiences and measurement, among others. Digital Summit Atlanta sponsors include Pantheon, GoDaddy Pro, Salesforce, Effectv, Bruce Clay, ChannelMix, Canto, Media Shark, Optimizely, Investis Digital, LAIRE, illumin, SEO Distribution, SwagChimp, the American Marketing Association Colorado, African-American Marketing Association, devIT and SEO Review Tools.
To view a complete list of speakers, presentation topics and sponsors, go to:
Digital Summit Atlanta will take place Tues., July 19, 2022 – Wed., July 20, 2022.
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313| (404) 223-4000
To purchase passes, go to: https://atlanta.digitalsummit.com/tickets/.
About Digital Summit Series
The Digital Summit Series is “Where Marketers Stay on Top of Their Game.” Since 2008, the annual national conference series is held in 18 U.S. cities and features highly curated, engaging content about the newest and most relevant topics in marketing – including email marketing, content management, digital advertising, lead generation, social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), analytics and more – presented by speakers from many of the most creative companies and innovative brands. Each two-day Digital Summit features working sessions formatted as instructional, “how to” talks that cover a specific topic to provide marketers with practical, actionable tactics that can be immediately applied to their own efforts. Produced by Naylor Association Solutions, a leading provider of innovative tools and services for associations that strengthen member engagement and increase non-dues revenue, Digital Summit Series each year attracts 15,000+ marketing professionals at all experience levels who seek to further their professional development and career networking in the ever-changing and evolving digital ecosystem for marketing communications. For more information, go to https://digitalsummit.com.
Jodie Booras, Gabriel Marketing Group (for Digital Summit), 619-564-9306, [email protected]
SOURCE Digital Summit