Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres. We are seeking a passionate digital native to support digital marketing initiatives for the label and our artists. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, you will support the label’s overall digital strategy and assist the Director with other undertakings in the digital space.
ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES WE’LL TRUST YOU WITH:
- Contribute to digital initiatives throughout ideation, execution, and reporting across the Red Bull Records roster and label
- Oversee internal and 3rd party contractors in the creation and implementation of digital assets including short-form social content, lyric videos, advertising assets, websites, sweepstakes, UGC content campaigns, etc.
- Manage updates to artist and label website, and maintain text/email databases, including coordinating messaging for Red Bull Records and Artists
- Manage Artist social calendars and associated digital content during release cycles. Partner with Director to help build social strategy including occasionally posting for artists
- Manage livestreams for Red Bull Records and Artists on platforms including YouTube and Twitch. Familiar with restream platforms including OBS and restream.io
- Produce regular reports on past digital ad spends, activations, and overall page performance to share with internal and artist teams
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 2+ years’ digital marketing experience in the music industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar higher education certificates
- Strong knowledge of website build process, and hosting platforms including: WordPress, Media Temple, Squarespace, and Shopify
- Proficient in CRM platforms including Mailchimp, Laylo, and Community
- Experience the content creation process including content planning, brief development, management, and the approval process
- Proficient in platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Twitch, YouTube, Snapchat, and Triller
- Proficient in platform data analysis